Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I want to go home!!!




Happy birthday Geb. Well, his birthday is last January 27, its his 10th birthday. It's just so sad that my father is not in our house for the celebration because he is needed in the Athletic Meet and me and my brother either. Its hard for us to go back home for our campus is 7 hrs. away from our house. Well, were boarding inside the campus but not in dorms. I don't really feel living in dorm for their are so many students and my father also told me that his experience in the dormitory is nit that good. And because dormitories in our university can be easily occupied and to have a space, you must be early in enrolling for the Certificate of Registration is needed. Most of the students live in cottages, well this are not the cottages in the resorts, this are just boarding houses but we called these cottages.
Last 27th of January, I just texted my mom to tell my younger brother Happy birthday

No comments: