Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ito ang nakuha ko sa kababasa ng kung anu-ano...flip on!!!



nakuha ko 'to sa pagbabasa ko ng kung anu-ano...

"Saying I don't love you is the biggest lie in my life! It broke our hearts and tore us apart! And I won't commit the same mistake again..."

~~~

"...One of the few things a woman should enjoy being are the simple gestures from knight-in-shining-armor wannabes..."

~~~

"I won't let you love another woman, you already give your heart!!!"

~~~

"Life is like a game. You can take it seriously or you can have fun. But nobody said you can't take life seriously and have fun at the same time!"

~~~

"Do not complicate what is simple!"

~~~

"Don't be so hard on yourself. It's not a crime to be happy. Remember that sometimes, even if we work so hard to make something work, it just doesn't. It is your choice if you want to fight it out or just let things take their course and enjoy the ride!"

~~~

"I defied everything just to be with you..."

~~~

Rock Lee: "Even a loser can beat a genius through hard work..."

~~~

"Dreams are useless unless you have the guts to go after them!"

~~~

"A woman's tear can shatter a man's very soul!"

~~~

"I love you and I don't know how else to love you but that!"

~~~

"Getting hurt is just a part of life!!!"

~~~

"Hindi masusukat sa panahon para matiyak mo na mahal mo ang isang tao. Love just grows everyday. And before you know it, hindi ka na makakawala. you're HOOKED!"

~~~

"Two people inlove should be together!"

~~~

"I mended your broken soul because I wanted to make you happy and seeing you happy is more that you could ever do for me."

~~~

"I'm very good at taking at my damsel even if she's not in distress!"

~~~

"We can't choose whom to love. And even if we can, I refuse to choose another woman over the one who doesn't want me."

~~~

"When you love someone truly, the love stays there, right in your heart. You just can't ask it to go away!"

~~~

"Sweetness was the key factor towards romance."

~~~

"Ang martir ay pinapatay sa Luneta!!!"

~~~

"There's no security when it comes to loving someone."


-so far ito pa ang nakalap ko... until next time!!!
-SA SUSUNOD NA 'YUNG IBA...OKAY????


LoLoUr_>",<

No comments: